Monday, July 02, 2007

It has been way to long since I have posted a comment. I have been feeling a bit better, but by the time the kids lay down for an afternoon nap I am so ready for a nap myself that I just don't have much computer time.

Right now I really should be cleaning up my kitchen since it is a mile high in dirty dishes, but since Anna is watching Blues Clues I thought I would take the little time to share a moment that happened this morning. Some days I really think I am going to go crazy. This morning as I was in the shower Anna was up on the sink brushing her teeth. As soon as I got out and checked up on her I asked her were the tooth brush was. She didn't say and then I realized she stuck it down the drain. It's still there as I speak since my fingers are not long enough to get it.

Other things that my days consist of is Anna running around with just her panties on or sometime I catch her in the back yard running around in the nude. I don't know what it is with kids and not wanting to wear clothes. I try my best to insist on her wearing clothes, but when i am so tired and just want to lay on the couch and sleep it makes it difficult.

I have not gone in to see the doctor yet, so I don't know how far along I am. I am going to call today and get a appointed.

Well my kids need me....

No comments: