Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Two 1/2 WeeksTill Brandon heads back to school. We still don't know if he is going to have a job at 7Up or not. They will probably wait till the last day to tell him one way or another. It would be nice if we knew now,so I could let my work know if my hours will be changing. One nice thing is if he is out a job I can pick up extra hours at Victor Allen's for a while.

I know the Lord has everything under control. Here are few verses that assures me and keeps me from worry:

" Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour our your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Psalm 62:8

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Those are just a couple verses. If anyone has any other verses to share I would love to hear them.

On a different note. I canned my first batch of tomatoes. I got 3 quarts and 2 pints. I already have a bunch more tomatoes ripening on my counter. I am looking forward to canning as many as possible. I don't understand why people find canning so difficult. It is so easy and it nice to know that the tomatoes you are using for meals is freshly grown with no pesticide's.

Well that's all for today. Here are a couple wonderful verses.

Psalms 46:1 & 10
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."
"Be Still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

No comments: