Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cry Cry Cry.........
Anna loves to watch movies like the Wizard of Oz, A Bug's Life, Swan Princess, Elmo in Grouchland, Shiloh and many more. One thing that she hates about programs on t.v. is the commercials. Every time a commercial comes on she makes a big fuss and I have to remind her that the movie will be back on soon. Anyway, Shiloh is the movie about this really cute little beagle. I like the movie myself, but every time the end of the movie rolls around Anna has a complete meltdown. She doesn't do this with any other movie, just Shiloh. Weird.

Anna has been saying a lot more phrases that are understandable. One that she says quite often is, "that's loud". She says it pretty much whenever anything is too loud for her. Brandon said that when he was little he did not like loud noises either. Some other phrases are: "I do it", "Go way!", "No Gabe!", "I need more now", "Thank you" and I know there are many more, but that is all I can think of right now. It sure makes life a bit easier for us to be able to understand her.

No comments: