Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just call me Nurse Kostman...

Brandon, here. Renee's husband. This blog is usually Renee's domain, but she told me I had to post something regarding my big news: It seems that the U.W. Madison - School of Nursing has seen fit to accept me into their BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) program for the Fall of 2008. Before you know it I'll be wearing cartoon character scrubs to work instead of steel toed boots and a 7-Up uniform. I know that most female nurses wear floral print scrubs, or Care Bears, or some other rot, but, as a guy, that's just not me. I'll do my best to find some scrubs with ninjas, or maybe GI Joe, or Batman on them. Being a Murse (male nurse), I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a Madison metrosexual or, even worse, a Madison homosexual.

As it stands now, I have two weeks of class left this semester and then finals. I start my summer job working at 7-Up at the end of May. Nursing School starts the first week of September.

Brandon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Brandon!! Maybe you can get Renee to make you some scrubs - her dresses are too cute! :) Kari

Kopers said...

Wow that's great news Brandon, CONGRATS. I'm so excited for you. Hope all is well on the homefront.
Carleigh