Friday, September 25, 2009

What a day.......
So far to has been a lot of running around and cleaning up, which I guess is most days in general. Anyway today it has been about Noah's messes. I found him up in the bathroom with his bath tub cups taking water out of the toilet and pouring it on the floor. I then took all his clothes and diaper off, so I could put him in the tub for a bath. Unfortunately, I hadn't notice that he had poops in his diaper, which had fallen on the floor and then I stepped in it. It was a smelly mess to clean up.

Then later on Anna came to tell me that Noah was in trouble. I came down to the kitchen to find Noah had pulled the egg carton out of the refrigerator and there were broken eggs all over the floor. Lets just say I now have really clean floors. I wished I had taken photos, but I didn't.

No comments: