Monday, October 18, 2010

Went for a Drive.......
Yesterday afternoon we decided to take a drive to Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin. It's about an hour and 10 minute drive from our house and is located right off of Lake Winnebago. We went up to the top of this light house, but the kids got really scared. So, we were only up on the top for a few seconds before they were all ready to come down.

We also enjoyed walking the trails, watching the geese & ducks, and probably the most fun for the kids was playing at the park. What kid doesn't like playing at the park?

We also took our beagle Ruby with use and she had a fun time walking and sniffing the ground.

The last place we stoped at before we headed home was the Goodwill store. The retail worker told me that they are rated one of the top stores in the area. They had lots of brand new items with tags and new in the box. Some of the items were over priced, but many of the items were awesome deals. I got 3 new items of clothing for $1.50 each and two of them were new with tags. I would love to go back sometime to look, but without kids.

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I have been working on several knitting projects and when I have a chance to take some pictures I'll share with you all what I have been working on. Until then have a blessed week:)

No comments: