Wednesday, November 23, 2011



The distance doesn't really matter...
when the hearts are close.
Thanksgiving Blessings to all my friends and family!

Oh, give thanks to the Lord,
for He is good!
Psalm 118:29

Sorry for the lack of posting these past few weeks. I have been pretty busy and my camera takes awful pictures, so the pictures I do get are not that great. We have been staying busy with homeschooling, visits with friends and now decluttering the house to get ready for a big move sometime in January. There are going to be a lot of life changes here in the future, but I know God will be taking care of us. I guess the beginning of a new year is a great time to make changes. I'll be back soon to hopefully share some great recipes and pictures of the kids. Hope you all have a blessed time and don't forget to give thanks to the One who provides us with all that we need.

No comments: