Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Believe.....

In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.
Ephesians 1:8
I Believe Jesus is my redeemer and He has redeemed me through His shed blood. His redemption means that He has bought me at a great price, the highest price that could be paid for my ransom. I believe that His ransom means that I am no longer in bondage to Satan, stuck in a horrible pit of despair, or a slave to sin.
I Believe that my redemption means that I am no longer my own, and that my purpose it to serve Jesus and glorify Him, not unwillingly, but from the heart, as His bondservant. I count it a privilege to serve Him for love's sake.
I Believe His ownership of my life brings me great comfort, deep peace, and overflowing joy.
-Roy Lessin

No comments: