Monday, October 15, 2007

Cool Fall Day....
The kids and I went for walk today and it is such a nice cool day. We usually walk down around the park, which is on the way to the library. We then stopped at the library, so I could look for a book, which I did not have any luck finding. After the library I debated if we should stop at the Grasshopper Cafe. I was not ready to go home yet and the kids did not want to go home either. It was about lunch time so I thought the kids may enjoy some yummy French fries. They have really awesome fries called brew city fries. I also got a cup of the soup of the day, which was Chicken Tortilla. It was very yummy and the kids really enjoyed there ketchup and fries. It was nice to get out of the house and enjoy some good food.
Now Gabe is napping and Anna's coloring at the table. I think I am about ready to sit down and read. Maybe even take a little nap if Anna will let me. She says she's tired, but she does not always fall asleep. Enjoy the fall weather:)

No comments: