Monday, October 29, 2007

Way to long.....
I can't believe how long it has been since I have last posted. I can't say I have been to busy, but I think I have been a bit tired and the weeks are just flying by. It has already been a week since we were just at my parents house visiting. It was a nice time of getting away and I was able to bring home some really good apples from Grandma Beulah. So I made some apple sauce and the kids loved it especially Gabriel. Anna was a little hesitant to try it, but after she saw Gabe eating it she gave it a try and decided she liked it. I have to say it is so much better then any store bought brand. Here a few pictures of the kids enjoying there applesauce.




1 comment:

Chris said...

I love the shot of Gabe with his applesauce. He's starting to get the hang of that spoon!