Monday, January 28, 2008

Just a few more pictures.....
Being a mother of three is going pretty well so far. It would have been nice if I hadn't been sick for the past week. Friday and Saturday were the worst. I felt just awful. I believe I'm recovering now, which is good since Brandon has a full day of classes today.



Noah is now 5 days old. He is wearing his little Noah's Ark sleeper. He's been a very good little boy. He has been nursing and sleeping well which makes being a mother of three a little easier.

1 comment:

Kopers said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Sorry I haven't been in touch sooner, you know how it is. It must be nice to be rid of your baby bump. I can't wait until our bub is finally out. Hope all is going well, will have to catch up with a phone call sometime.

Take care,
Your friend Carleigh