Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting.....

I am now 38 weeks pregnant and am so ready to have this baby. I'm not necessarily ready for the labor part, but I am looking forward to my clothes fitting better and to having more energy after losing all this baby weight.

I woke up this morning and my hips hurt worse then they ever have so far in this pregnancy, so I know the time is drawing close. I was kind of hoping that it was going to be today, but nothing so far. I have had a few belly cramps, but nothing for any prolonged period of time.

I am all packed and ready to go to the hospital when the time comes. I have the baby's bed all ready for when he comes home. I'm praying very hard that he will be a good sleeper. Keep me in your prayers for a fast and safe delivery... also, that I would be able to adjust well to three little ones to care for. I know Anna will be my little helper and I'm sure Gabe will have plenty of little kisses for his little brother.

We will post pictures of our new son as soon as he arrives. I love you all and covet your prayers!

No comments: