Thursday, March 19, 2009


Time is flying.....

This week has been going by so fast. The first half of the week I was sick and now we are visiting my parents. The kids are having a good time and are always excited to see Grandma & Grandpa Marting.

Gabe talks about wanting to go for a ride on the tractor, but when we finally get here he's says he is too scared. Oh he will ride with me or Brandon, but not Grandpa. I don't really know why because he hangs out with Grandpa a lot and talks and ask him why about everything. Yes Gabe is using the "Why" word a lot. More then I ever remember Anna ever doing.

Noah has taken off walking in the last day or so. It's like he is trying to show off to Grandma & Grandpa. I talked to my sister in law and she said it might be because they have carpet all over the house and so he's not afraid of falling and has better traction. At our house we have wood floors and they are a bit slippery. It's so cute to see him walking.

Anna has been showing off her dresses & twirling around like a little princess. She especially enjoyed decorating cookies today with some sparkle glitter frosting. Unfortunately Grandma does not have any puppies big enough for her to play with and carry around, but she does not seen to disappointed. She has had a good time looking at the river and throwing rocks in.

Well that's all for now. I hope to take some good pictures in the next few days, so until then have a wonderful evening:)

1 comment:

Chris said...

I like your new blog background! It is a really nice week to be in Iowa -- sunny & warmer!