Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Free Mattress.....
I was coming home from Madison a couple of days ago and saw a mattress lying near the side of the street. I decided to stop to just check it out. I was surprised at how nice it looked and it was wrapped up in plastic. The lady came out from the house and I asked if it was free she said yes. It is a king sized Simmons pillow top mattress in very good shape. Her husband and son came out and put the mattress right up on top of the van. I then drove home very carefully.
I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to get the mattress down the basement steps, but last night Brandon & I pushed, pulled, folded, and squeezed our way down to the basement. We have so much room now and it sleeps like a dream. The best part is it was free. Praise the Lord for his goodness!

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus" Phil 4:19

No comments: