Sunday, February 21, 2010

Expecting #4......

For those who may not know we are expecting baby #4 sometime in October. We are really hoping and praying for a little girl. Anna keeps telling me over and over that she would like a little sister. I guess we will have to wait and see. We have a few girls names, but still need to figure out a couple of boy names. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I am feeling good so far and have not been sick at all, so we will have to see how much longer that last. I have also started working out on the treadmill and doing Pilates. I really need to get in better shape then I am.

This past week my parents were here for a few days. We had a nice time just hanging out and spending time playing with the kids. The kids have been playing with play-dough a lot lately. My mom made a lot of different animals out of play-dough with the kids. They really enjoyed having grandma & grandpa here.

Also my dad put in a new toilet in the downstairs bathroom. It has not been working real well and dad said that a new one would be good since the one in the bathroom was about 30 years old. Now we just need to get a new toilet in the upstairs bathroom.

Well that's what has been going on around here this week. I have a few pictures to post, which I will do sometime here. I just haven't had much motivation with spending time on the computer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Tracey M. said...

Well...our group of pregnant moms is growing at MOPS! Congratulations on your wonderful news.

Jill said...

Jessamyn thinks you should go with Daniel for a boy. She has said that about 500 times.

Chris said...

Hey! Congratulations!