Thursday, February 11, 2010

Running Circles......

Wow how the week has gone by. On Monday I took the kids to the library, so they could hand in there winter reading sheets and pick out a prize. We then stayed for the craft/story hour, which the kids loved. They made Valentines cards, which I was hoping to make with them this week, which I have not gotten to yet. I really don't know were the time goes. If I didn't have dishes & laundry I would have so much time. Then after library time we went grocery shopping and had lunch at Culver's.

Then on Wednesday the Bible study that I go to was canceled, but some friends came over to play and have lunch. The kids had a blast playing. Then later in the afternoon the kids went outside and played in the snow for a good hour & half and then that evening the kids headed to Awana's. They have a good time and are making new friends. By the time we got home that evening they were really tired and ready for bed.

Thursday was just a crazy day, which felt like I didn't get much done. I'm sure many of you can relate. Anyway I hope to have some pictures to share sometime. I am starting to really have spring fever. Have a wonderful weekend:)

No comments: