Monday, July 26, 2010

Home......

We just made it home yesterday from being gone for two weeks. It was a nice to get away from everyday life and visit with family. We also got to check out Sioux Falls, South Dakota. For those who may not know we are looking to move there. Brandon would really like to get a job out there. While we were in South Dakota we looked at houses and found a few that we like.

Now that we are home we need to finish up all the projects that need to be completed in and around the house, which seems to be endless. We will then list the house to be sold and go from there depending on if there is interest. We are going to first list it for sale by owner just to see how it goes. Brandon then will be looking for jobs and applying. There are so many endless what ifs..... We just don't know what will happen, but I am glad to know the Lord knows His plans for us and I don't have to worry. I am just praying for His leading in all that we do. I would just ask all that read my blog to keep us in your prayers.

I will post some pictures of our trip, when I have a chance. I hope you all are having a wonderful summer as school is just around the corner!

1 comment:

Tracey M. said...

I think Becky told me you were praying about and looking at moving out West. I will keep you in my prayers! I am finally caught up on your blog. It's been so busy lately, trying to soak up summer. Blessings to you, miss seeing you.