Sunday, September 26, 2010

Switching It Up....
It's that time of year to get a new design for my blog. I love to make changes, which I also like to do to my house. I am one of those persons who likes to change curtains, move furniture around and change out a few of the decorations depending on the season. Today I got out my small box of fall decorations and I mean small. The house looks nice and the kids love the change as well.

Also for the next 4 days my husband will be taking two different classes to get some Nursing certifications. It will be a bit strange having him gone all day, since we have had him home all summer. I have a feeling the kids will really be missing daddy by the time evening comes and I will be too. He is also on the search for a job and hopefully will find one within the next month or so Lord willing.

Well it's time to get off the computer and sit down to do some crocheting. I have been working on a afghan for my daughter, which I hope to get done by the end of the year.

No comments: