Friday, December 17, 2010


Christmas Happenings........

Yesterday the kids and I wrapped up the cousins gifts and mommy got together some of the adult gifts. The kids were also very busy yesterday making some Christmas cards. Unfortunately a little 4 year old is impatience with letting the glue dry and wrapped up a few cards, which may end up sticking together in the end, but I'm sure the one receiving the card will understand. Now I just have to focus my kids creativity in another direction before I have 50 cards made up and wrapped up.

Also the fire has been going non stop here. It is cold outside and I don't like being cold and paying the gas bill. I am very thankful to have a good pile of wood out in our garage and my dad said they could bring us up some more here in January if we would like.

I also wanted to share with you about little Noah. He is such a sweet, smart and funny little boy. Last night I was laying down with him before bed because he always wants mommy. He started making this loud breathing sound. I asked him what he was doing and he told me, "I'm snoring like daddy." That made me just giggle inside.

Well hope you all had a wonderful week and have a great weekend....

No comments: