Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Gymnastic & Ease....

She is the one in the green.  2nd Place
My daughter is a gymnast and is practicing 16 hours a week.  She will be completing level 5 and them moving to level 6 this coming fall.  It's a lot of wear on her body and she has sore muscles.  Well about a year ago we found Ease, which is a product of Plexus.  It's an amazing product that helps with discomfort due to exertion and fatigue. 

  Plexus Ease Capsules are an all-natural alternative to your every day pain relief medication. If you have chronic headaches, back or neck pain, Plexus fast relief capsules will work wonders. These capsules provide immediate long-term relief from pain and inflammation.


  I have used Plexus Ease Capsules for chronic back pain and I have noticed that it not only relieves the pain while it’s in my system, but even after the fast relief has worn off, I naturally hurt less. If you have any chronic pain, or are recovering from an injury or surgery, I recommend this product. Even when I did an intense 21 day cardio yoga class I was not sore and let me tell you I should of been. 
 Plexus Ease Capsules Benefits and Features
  • All-natural Unique, proprietary ingredient blend
  • Provides comprehensive “inside-outside” synergistic relief with the Plexus Ease™ Cream
  • Significantly reduces inflammation
  • Gluten Free

Here is a couple great video to watch about the Ease...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKl4x8Grm8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjDFv6uJYig&t=19s

No comments: