Monday, July 16, 2018

Testimony....

“Yesterday, after being on plexus for only 2️⃣ months, I went to a checkup with my Rheumatologist. I see him every 3 months for my fibromyalgia and whatever other auto-immune thing I have had going on. I have been going through ongoing testing for lupus and rheumatoid arthritis for SEVERAL months. Now, after only 2️⃣ months of the plexus triplex, my daily pain is virtually gone. Seriously, GONE! 🙌🏻 My constant fatigue has improved so much by drinking the slim each morning. For real, the sustained energy it gives me is fantastic! Y’all should try it😍 It lasts all day, unlike when I was drinking my beloved Dr. Pepper and I would crash and need another in the afternoon. Now, my pink drink does the trick & I actually drink water throughout the day!💦
My doctor was unfamiliar with plexus so I filled him in on the Triplex and a little about each product. I’m also taking X Factor Plus, a fabulous multi-vitamin. He was pleased with my success and I am now able to stop taking one of my daily meds 💊 and he doesn’t need to see me back for 6 months instead of 3 month! 💗💗💗
THIS IS HUGE PEOPLE! It saves me from putting who knows what into my body, saves 💰 on the prescription, and this medication required me to have an eye exam every 6 months rather than every year! So saving more money there! I can’t wait to see what else plexus is going to do for my family and I! It has done so much already...I love getting paid to get healthy, too! I feel better than I have in such a long time. This company has been such a blessing to me!💗💗💗"

No comments: