Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby.....

Just want to wish my husband a Happy Birthday and give anyone else a chance to do so as well. It was 35 years ago today that my hubby was born. I love him so much and am so happy that he is mine. I know it's mushy, but it's the truth.

He is also lucky to have the day off of work, but he had to go into the doctors office and get some vaccinations for the up coming school year. He is starting his first semester of Nursing School here in the fall.

Well I need to go and get some angel food cake into the oven. We will be having Haystacks with angle food cake and strawberries for desert. Wish you all could be here to celebrate:)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!

P.S. Love the flower pic on your blogger site!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Brandon!! Wow - you are soooo old! :)

Kari