Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Random Pictures.....
From last week. We decided to go and visit Grandma & Grandpa Marting in Iowa last week. The kids had a wonderful time. Unfortunately Brandon had to stay home because of school. We had a nice time and I even got to bring back about 20 packages of frozen corn, which was a huge blessing. Corn is one of those vegetables that always tastes better when frozen yourself.


Gabriel ate plenty of corn and a whole pint of yellow raspberries. These are two things that Anna will not even touch. It's crazy to see the differences in the kinds of food my two older children will eat. I can almost always expect Gabe to like something and for Anna to not even want to touch it and vice versa. Anna loves meat and Gabriel will not even touch it. He will sometimes eat salami or bacon, but that is it.

Grandma Marting also had a wonderful time with smiley Noah, who was such a good little guy on our trip. Also I think Noah is going to be my good little eater. He is already eating foods that the other two did not like at his age. I have asked the Lord that I need to have one child who will eat anything and everything. So far Noah is doing very well:)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: