Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Renee's Kitchen

There is one thing I miss from working at Victor Allen's Coffee & Tea besides the free latte's and that is the scones. I love scones and have made two different batches in the last week so far. The first attempt was a flop, but the second try went much better. I am hoping to be able to find a really good recipe, so that I can make up a dozen or two and store them in the freezer so when I want something to go with my coffee in the morning I can just get one out or Brandon can take one along for a quick breakfast. I just came a cross a recipe for Oatmeal-Apple Scones, which sound wonderful. I haven't tried them yet, but will probably make a batch very soon. Let me know if you try the recipe or if you have a scone recipe that's good. This to me looks like the perfect fall scone to enjoy with that cup of coffee in the morning:)

No comments: