Thursday, October 02, 2008

Extra Money & This & That......

As many of you know I love to sell stuff on EBay to make a little extra money. Well in the last month I have done very well. I can hardly believe it, but Praise the Lord. Just to give you a couple examples. I had bought these Dansko womens shoes at a thrift store for $5. They were in brand new condition. I looked them up on line to see how much they retail for and found out well over $100, so I set them at a buy it price of $60 and sold them. I also sold a pair of Ugg brand boots for $40 and had bought them for $3. Lastly the other great deal was I bought 4 pairs of Silver brand jeans for a total of $15 and sold them for $115. If only I had more things like that to sell:(

The weather has really taken a turn in the last couple of days. I had had to dig out all of the warm clothes. The kids also want to take there walk everyday, which makes it a bit more challenging and less enjoyable, but we will still continue to get out as long as possible. I know I am going to really miss sending the kids out to let them make there loud noised outside. Hopefully they will be able to enjoy playing out in the snow when it comes.

Also another encouraging thing for me is I have been finding that a lots of my pants and skirts are getting to big for me. The clothes that I thought I would never get into again are fitting now, which is so awesome. Now if I can just keep it up I may even be able to get close to my weight before kids. Wow wouldn't that be awesome.

Well that are just a few things happening around here. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the fall weather:)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats on all that! BTW - I love your header picture!

Renee said...

Found the picture on line, I really like it myself. It's fun changing up the blog look once in a while. Thanks for stopping by:)