Saturday, October 04, 2008


What is this thing......
Earlier this summer I got a good size box of plastic containers at a garage sale and at the bottom of the box was this round thing. I had no idea what it was, but it had Tupperware stamped on the bottom, so I jumped on eBay to see if I could find out what it was. It wasn't to long after I found out that it was a hamburger press. I know you all probably knew what it was, but I have to say I never been to a Tupperware party, so I had no clue. So the last couple of months I have been using it and love it because I don't have to get my hands all yucky and in the end I have all the same size hamburger patties...except for the for special little patty for my daughter, which you can see in the picture. So how many of you have one and use it or don't use it???

The other Tupperware item that I also got in the big box was the pickle holder, which also has worked great in keeping the fingers clean. The kids also like to use it to get there pickles out. So how many of you have one of these???
Posted by Picasa

No comments: