Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sorry no Pictures.....

Noah got a hold of the USB cable for the camera and chewed on the end and now it doesn't work. So, now I am going to have to get another one (hopefully sooner than later). Check back in a couple of days for new pix :)

Charlie is doing very well and getting bigger every week. She is now 9 1/2 weeks old. I think she is starting to get the hang of going potty outside, which is wonderful. We have not had any accidents for a couple days now and when she needs to pee or poop she goes to the patio door and barks. We have a pretty good system set up with baby gates, so she spends most of her sleeping time in the kitchen area or if I'm in there she does not mind being in there. She also seems to not be a picky eater, which is great. So far she really loves apple slices, banana, scone and pretty much anything else you put in her dish.

Another thing that I have been up to is this last Sunday afternoon I was able to get through a big stack of items that needed to be fix with my sewing machine. I was having a few problems getting my machine to work a while back, but finally figured it out. It sure feels good to have those items done. I now have some nice fabric for the kids and am planning on making them all aprons for Christmas.

Well hope everyone is doing well. Hope to be back soon with some pictures:)

No comments: