Monday, October 13, 2008

A new twist on Meatloaf......

Or at least new for me. A couple of months ago I came across this meatloaf recipe and thought it sounded good, so I tried it out and it has become one of my hubby's favorite meals. I use cream of mushroom soup instead of the tomato, but I'm sure the tomato would be good as well. So here is the ingredients that I use:

Mushroom Cream Meatloaf

1 1/2" hamburger
1 egg
1 onion diced
1 pkg Stove top stuffing
1 can condensed mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk

I mix the hamburger, egg, onion and stove top stuffing together. Then I mix the condensed mushroom soup and milk together and put in about 1/4 cup of the mushroom gravy in the meatloaf and then finish mixing up the meatloaf and put in it in your loaf pan. Then I pour the rest of the mushroom gravy over the meatloaf and cover with tin foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. I then serve mash potatoes and corn or squash with this and it is oh so good:) Let me know if you try it out and like it or leave me your favorite meatloaf recipe

No comments: