Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Knickknacks......

I stopped at Joann Fabrics yesterday to get some thread for some items that I am sewing and came across this cute chicken. Knickknacks are something I don't usually buy for myself because first I don't like to spend the money for them and second I don't have very many places to put them, but this was an exception. It was also on sale and cost me less then $5. It's a nice addition to the few little fall/thanksgiving items that I have to decorate my house.

I also had a wonderful time at Joann Fabrics and need to be careful to not go in to often. There is so many neat things and awesome fabrics that one could definitely get lost.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I LOVE Jo-Ann Fabrics! But like you said I can't go often because there are to many tempting things.
Do you go to the after Thanksgiving sale? We did last year and they had some GREAT deals. Like 99c flannel. It was fun. I highly recommend lol.
Have a great night.
Kim

Renee said...

Kim,
This week they are having a veterans day sale and all fabrics are 50% off and that included 50% off the already red ticket price. I will have to check Joann's out after Thanksgiving. That's for the tip:)