Monday, January 12, 2009


Renee's Kitchen


Here is recipe that I made last night that was a big hit with Brandon. I got this recipe out of my little book were I put recipe that I think are so good. I had written this recipe in there back in high school and I can faintly remember making it. This is a super easy recipe, which you will soon find out. So here it is.....

Crumb Cake

2 c. brown sugar
2 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. butter (melted)
1 tsp salt

Mix these first 4 ingredients together and then take out 1 cup and put it in a separate bowl. To the 1 cup mixture add 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon & 1/2 c. chopped pecans. Mix well and set aside for the crumb topping.

To the first mixture add 1 Tb. baking soda & 1 c. milk. Mix well and pour into a 12 x 8 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins.

Let cool & Enjoy:)

Little note: I actually made this with a stick of I Can't Believe it's not Butter and it turned out delicious, so if you want to try making this with less fat you can try it this way.

No comments: