Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Slowly Digging Out of the Piles....

We got home from our long vacation of visiting family & friends on Sunday evening. We were very pleasantly surprised that our neighbors keep our drive way shoveled while we were gone. So we bought them some pizza, bread sticks and soda as a thank you. The last couple of days have been very busy with cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. I rearranged the kids rooms, so that I could put Anna's new kitchen and Gabe's new tool bench in it. I've also been trying to do a little decluttering and had to move our DVD collection because Noah keeps getting into it and making a mess. Noah also learned to climb the stairs on our vacation and so now I can hardly keep him away from the stairs. He's not walking yet, which I am surprised about, but in his own time. Also we brought home another little beagle puppy (Ruby) who is 12 weeks old. She a little sweety, but I'll post more about her later. Well time for a little rest.

No comments: