Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sickness has Stuck....

Sorry for the lack of posting this week, but we haven't been up to much. Anna woke up Wednesday night shortly after we put her to bed and puked all over her bedding and blankets. It wasn't long before I started to feel sick. Before you know it I was throwing up. Brandon woke up in the early morning and startling throwing up as well.

Thursday was a very rough day with everyone being tired sick. The hard part is trying to take care of kids when Brandon and I are both out of commission. Thursday night Gabe got the sick and I had even more puke to clean up. Today is Saturday and we are feeling a bit better, but our stomachs are still weak and we don't have any appetite. I spent the day trying to catch up on laundry & dishes. Oh how the week has flown by. Luckily, little Noah has been feel well besides cutting a tooth, which I am sure is painful.

Today was a nice day outside with temps in the 30's, which is a nice change. I bundled the little ones up so they could go out to play. While outside Anna came to me wanting some apple seeds. She said she wanted plant an apple tree and that I needed to get the seeds out of an apple for her. She had dug a big hole in the snow so she could plant them. After coming inside later she told me that her apple tree was not growing. She was so sad. I told her that it takes time for apple trees to grow and that's it just to cold outside. It's interesting to see the ideas that little ones come up with and how they have a hard time with the concept of time.

Well hope you all are having a nice weekend. If you have time don't forget to leave a message and say Hi. I would love to know that you have stopped by to visit.

Renee

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh dear, it sound like you haven't had the best week! I am glad you are starting to feel better.