Friday, June 19, 2009

Just Hanging Out......

We have had a busy week. We visited some friends this past Sunday at there church and then talked the afternoon away while our kids played. Then on Monday I had to play catch up from the weekend, since I was not home much. I had plenty of dishes, laundry & cleaning that needed to be done a long with taking a nap.

Tuesday was another day of activities. The kids and I took a walk to the library & park. I had a dentist appointment in the afternoon and then we went grocery shopping at Woodman's before we headed home. The rest of the week has been a blur. I some how picked up a scratchy throat and watery eyes, which has also made me tired. I am ready for it to be over.

The humid heat wave has hit the area, which has not been pleasant, but is great garden growing weather. My garden is do great. We have already had some broccoli & spinach. I will take pictures some time soon and share them with you all.

No comments: