Thursday, July 23, 2009

Garage Sale Find......
I have the kids kitchen and tool bench set up in the garage. It is perfect for summer time because the kids love to play outside. For a while I have been wanting to find the kid some play food to go with the kitchen. Actually just last night I was on eBay looking to see what I could find.Well.....

today went to some garage sales and came across a kids kitchen with a bag of play food. I asked right away to see if they would just sell me the bag of food and right a way she said sure. She also said they had a whole bunch more in the house and went inside and bagged more up. I got a big bag full for $3. What a deal:)

As you can see the kids got busy cooking & creating right away.

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a haul! I love garage sales.

Abbie said...

OOOH, I just love the play food! That is so awesome! It was the one toy I always wanted as a kid, and never got. I am actually sewing some felt-play-food for my kids for Christmas...I am starting now in August, because it is going to take me some time. That is fantastic that you got all of those for $3!!
You have a lovely blog! Thank you for reading mine. I love "meeting" reader friends! Keep up the wonderful work, and I hope your children are feeling a bit better after being sick. Abbie