Saturday, July 11, 2009

Garden Bounty.......

Yesterday I was out looking at my garden and noticed a string bean hanging on my string bean plants. I then took a closer look at my cucumber plants and found the perfect size cucumber to eat. I also picked a nice size bowl of broccoli, which is my third picking so far. It's so nice to eat fresh veggies from my garden. Probably only a week or so and I will have zucchini coming out my ears. I made a yummy stir fry last night for supper.

I'm looking forward to a nice weekend. The weather looks like it's going to be perfect. I'm not really sure what we will be up to, but I'm sure we will find something to do for fun. I know one thing I will not be doing is baking. We have been finishing up all the deserts from the 4th of July weekend and I told my hubby no more deserts for a few weeks.

No comments: