Sunday, December 20, 2009



Some of my favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes......


Can be found here..... If anyone has a favorite that they think I should try leave me a link.

Also we will be heading out of town in a couple of days. I will try to post while I am gone to let you know what we have been up too & how the kids have been. I am really looking forward to some time away from cleaning up the house. Unfortunately laundry follows me everywhere, but it will be nice to see family that we don't get to see very often. I know the kids are excited and I just pray that the van ride goes well and the weather is good.

Also lets not forget the yummiest caramel corn and so easy to make. To find the recipe go here. I am planning on making this when I get to my moms house and probably several batches, since we all love it so much.

No comments: