Friday, January 22, 2010


Tooth......
Well for the past week I was having tooth pain on & off, so yesterday morning I called the dentist and was able to get a appointment. I took all the kids with me and they did great. After they took the x-ray and took a look they ended up doing a root canal . I thought I had pain before I went in, but after the numbness wore off I really had some pain. They also gave me a prescription for Amoxicillin for any infection I might have and then also Hydrocodone for pain relief, but unfortunately the pain relief medicine makes you tired. I took a couple last night and it didn't take long to make me really loopy. I guess I will be sticking to Ibuprofen for the daytime so that I can at least function. I am just really praying that everything will be better in a couple of weeks and that took care of the problem.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Root canals stink :-P

I hope you start feeling better soon!