Monday, March 22, 2010

A few Changes....
Well it's that time of year when it's time to change things up a bit. The picture at the top of my blog is a picture of some of our first flowers that Anna found in the backyard this afternoon. She was pretty excited and then later asked about watering my strawberry plants. I had to say it's a little to earlier for that. I think it is about time I get some potting soil, so the kids and I can plant some seed to watch and grow. I am planning on keeping the garden simple this year. We still have a lot of canned tomatoes from last year and plenty of frozen vegetables in the freezer. I am pretty thankful for that because by the end of the summer I am going to be pretty pregnant and getting around will not be very easy. Well that's all for now, but I do have some nice pictures that I will be sharing over the next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.