Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is in the Air......

Yesterday we pulled all of the the backyard toys out because it was so beautiful. The kids played outside most of the day and enjoyed it so much. They even got to play with there friend Avery who lives right next door. I believe it's going to be a pretty regular occurrence this summer, which will be great.

Then today it got to a high of 65 degrees. We had some friends over for lunch and the kids played outside some more. We even headed to the park for a while and I got a bit over heated sitting in the sun. It's been a good day and it's just so nice to hear the kids playing and enjoying the outdoors.

For me I am still feeling sick especially in the morning and am just trying to keep up with the things I need to get done. I'm a little over my head in laundry right now, since last night we forgot to put a diaper on Gabe and two sets of sheets got dirty. The boys can't seem to sleep through the night without waking up and ending up in our bed. It's a good thing we have a king size bed. I am hoping that will change with the nice weather and the kids playing outside. Hopefully they will get a bit more worn out.

Brandon's been staying busy with school and especially math homework. He only has about two months left and then he graduates. Wow how the time has gone by. He has been doing a home health clinical this semester, which he loves.

Well that's about all for now. One of these days soon I hope to be back to myself and be able to share more pictures and projects that I am working on, but until then hope your all having a great week.

1 comment:

Tracey M. said...

Sounds like the kids are having a great time enjoying this weather. Hope you start to feel better and less "morning" sickness!