Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pregnancy Update......
I have been feeling better these days. I am now 12 weeks and am about past the morning sickness. I still have some not so great days, but mainly it's because I am tired. I'm not sure what I can do to get my energy up a bit. I have been trying to eat healthy and keep up on snacks so that I don't feel hungry. Also in the last couple of days I have like this pinched nerve in my upper leg area. I can still get around, but it's a bit uncomfortable at times. I am looking forward to this going away. Lastly I am showing, but have not had to break out any maternity clothes yet.

We will be heading out to visit my parents for the weekend. Brandon's on spring break and it looks like it's going to be a nice weekend. We are looking forward to spending lots of time outside with the kids. I am hoping to get lots of great pictures this weekend to share with you next week. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend:)

1 comment:

Tracey M. said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Enjoy your weekend :)