Friday, March 05, 2010

A Weeks Gone By.....

It's hard to believe a week has gone by. I have been lacking energy to do much, but keep up with the kids and the things that need to be done around the house. I have been dealing with morning sickness or all day sickness for the last couple of weeks. I am looking forward to getting back to my normal self.

The kids have been staying busy. We have been going to the library on Mondays and then getting together with friends a couple other day of the week. The kids have also been playing outside for a good hour or so each day. They really have spring fever and are so ready to ride there bikes. I am looking forward to not having to get they all dress up nice and warm in order for them to go out.

Well I hope to be back with some more exciting post sometime or pictures of something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.