Saturday, August 30, 2008

Busy Busy.....
Did a week go by already??? It has been a busy week and we also had several days with our internet not working. Brandon had orientation for school yesterday and we also repainted our living room. Then today Brandon shampooed the inside of the car that we need to get sold and shampooed the carpet on our stairs, which was looking pretty dirty.

I've also been canning tomato fixing for chili, freezing a lot of broccoli for the last month or so and then I purchased some corn today so I can freeze some packages for this winter. I love stocking my freeze with home grown veggies. I also have lots of shredded zucchini, chopped rhubarb, and frozen squash. I have to say not to bad for living in town.

Brandon starts class next Wednesday, so we will be getting use to a new schedule. It sure has been nice having the hubby around in the morning to enjoy coffee with and the kids have been liking it too. Well I will post some pictures this next week of Brandon in his scrubs. Have a wonderful Lord's day.

No comments: