Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Early Garage Sale Find.....
Anna got a super cute Leap Frog show called, "The Letter factory" last year for Christmas. Then earlier this summer I can across the My First Leap Frog Pad and 3 books & cartridges to go with it for $2.50. Then I got the Leap Frog Reader Pad with I suppose 8 or 9 books and cartridges and backpack for $10. Both are super great deals.

Well today I found this Leap Frog Globe. I had no idea that they made them and I almost missed it. Luckily I looked back over all the tables and saw it. I thought to myself this will really come in handy when I start homeschooling. You will never guess the price?????? 25 cents.... I could hardly believe that is all they wanted for it. The kids were also pretty excited about it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: