Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Renee's Kitchen

This is a recipe that I got from Brandon's sister several years back and I love it so much. I have to say French toast is probably one of my favorite items for breakfast with bacon as a close first as well. I also like to use French or Italian bread, which makes the best french toast, but you can use bread if that's what you have on hand. Enjoy and let me know if you try it out:)

French Toast Mix

3 eggs
1 cup milk
1/4 brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnomen
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup flour

Combine all the ingredients as listed and beat well.

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That sounds really yummy. I have a baked french toast recipe that I LOVE. There is just something about smelling cinnamon in the air that puts you in a good mood.
Blessings.

Renee said...

Kim,
You have to please post your baked french toast recipe. I would love to try it out. I am always looking for good new recipes to try. Thanks for stopping by:)